Proper Implementation Of Therapeutic Communication In Nursing Care
Nurses are those who have the ability and authority to carry out nursing actions based on the knowledge they have acquired through nursing education and therapeutic communication is the ability or skill of nurses to help clients adapt to stress, overcome psychological disorders and learn how to relate to others and help patients to explain their health problems so that they can reduce the burden of feelings and thoughts and can take action to change the existing situation if the patient believes in what is needed. The method used is literature review, namely by analyzing books and journals related to the implementation of appropriate nursing care in therapeutic communication. In carrying out proper nursing care in therapeutic communication, nurses must know what the nurse's authority is in providing nursing care and also good communication to help patients so that patients can be helped so that patients feel satisfied with nursing services. Examples of therapeutic communication techniques are: acceptance, silence or silence, offering, rewarding, active listening, open communication, asking the patient to sequence events according to time, seeking clarification, making observations, confrontation.
2. Riska Thita, Pelaksanaan Asuhan Keperawatan yang tepat dan dasar hukum tindakan keperawatan dirumah sakit dalam pemenuhan kebutuhan klien, Osfpreprints, 2019
3. Putri Kristiyaningsih, Agus Sulistiawaan, Palupi Susilowati, Penerapan Komunikasi Terapeutik Perawat Di Rumah Sakit X Kota Kediri, Adi Husada Nursing Journal, Vol.4, No.2, 2018
4. Abdul Muhith, Sandu Siyoto, Aplikasi Komunikasi Terapeutik Nursing & Healt, Penerbit Andi, 2018
5. Misi Siti, Zulpahiyana Zulpahiyana, Sofyan Indrayana, Komunikasi Terapeutik Perawat Berhubungan Dengan Kepuasan Pasien, ejournal almaata,
6. Ridyalla Afnuhazi, Komunikasi Terapeutik Dalam Keperawatan Jiwa, Gosyen Publishing, 2015
7. Prio Agus Santoso Aris and Tatiana Siska Wardani, 2021 Pengantar Komunikasi Kesehatan, Jakarta : Trans Info Media
Copyright (c) 2022 Journal of Complementary in Health
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work